MySQL Conference and Expo:MySQL is a relational database management system (RDBMS) that runs as a server providing multi-user access to a number of databases also named as My Sequel.
MySQL is an open source database software based on the Structured Query language(SQL), is an open source and runs on most platforms but particularly well suited to working with Linux, Apache, and PHP.
For over a decade, MySQL has been at the core of high-volume websites and businesses, powering social networks, crisis response, transparent
This Open source database software commonly used to provide e-commerce, transaction processing and dynamic data transfers.
The O'Reilly MySQL Conference Expo, returning April 11-14, 2011 to the Hyatt Santa Clara in Santa Clara, California, spreads the latest and best.
- Architecture and Technology
- Business and Case Studies
- how to optimize the databases server
- Cloud Computing
- MySQL Cluster and High Availability
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- how to integrate technologies like Postgres, Cassandra, Memcached, and Redis
- look into new techniques around Stored Procedures, Partitioning, HA Clustering, Triggers, Multi-tenancy, Replication, and Views
- Administration and Security best practices
Develop skills for scale-out using Java, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, and .NET
- Performance Tuning and Benchmarking
- PHP and MySQL
- Replication and Scale-Out
- Ruby and MySQL
- Security and Database Administration
- Storage Engine Development and Optimization
- Web 2.0, Ajax, and Emerging Technologies